As a Call Center Supervisor, you can select up to five call centers to monitor. You view the monitored call centers in the Queued Calls pane.
Select Call Centers to Monitor
The Edit Queue Favorites dialog box appears.
- Select the Monitor check boxes in the rows of the call centers to monitor. Note that the Quick Link Queue can only be selected for monitoring from the Dashboard.
If you select a queue that you are currently monitoring as the Quick Link Queue, the queue stops being monitored as the Quick Link Queue when you save your changes; it is monitored as a regular queue.
- Click Save.
Modify Number of Calls to Display
For each Standard call center that you are monitoring, you can modify the maximum number of calls to be displayed. For each Premium call center, you can modify the maximum number of calls that can be displayed in each priority bucket. The total number of calls to display for a call center cannot exceed 50.
- In the Queued Calls pane, click Options and select the Edit Queue Favorite Dialog option. The Edit Queue Favorites dialog box appears.
- For each Standard call center you are monitoring, set the total number of calls to display.
- For each Premium call center you are monitoring, set the number of calls to display in each priority bucket. The total number of call in all priority buckets cannot exceed 50.
Show or Hide Call Center Panels
You can show or hide call center panels for monitored queues. This is not the same as selecting queues to be monitored.
To show/hide call center panels:
- In the Queued Calls pane, click Options .
- Select View and then select or unselect the names of the call centers. To show or hide all call centers, select or deselect All.
View Queued Calls
To view call details of a selected call, click on that call.