Adding a request in the Dash Customer Web Portal gives you the ability to initiate a MAC (move, add, or change) order and submit a basic service ticket. Your request will be picked up by a member of the responsible group at TPx, who will create the appropriate order or service ticket as needed.
Once a request has been added to the system, the associated group at TPx will be alerted and the request will be picked up by an associate. If there are any questions, you will be contacted by email (when a note is added to the request) or by phone, as needed. If the request requires an order or service ticket to complete the action, the TPx contact will create that item and the status of the request will reflect that information.
System-generated email messages will be sent to you throughout the request process. These messages will be sent when the request is added, status changes, and when the request is completed.
To Add a Request into Dash:
- Log in to Dash at dash.tpx.com.
- Click on Requests on left-hand menu. This will bring you to the Requests page.
- Click on Add on the Customer Request title bar.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the Request Type.
- Once you have chosen the request type, you will have several change options to choose from.
- Once you have made your selection, click Save.