With the Call Me Now service of Meet-Me Conferencing, you can invite participants to join your conference call by sending them a hyperlink by email or IM.
When a participant clicks on the link, they are taken to the Call Me Now web page. Here, they enter the phone number where they can be reached in the text box, and then click the Call button.
TPx’s service generates a call to the participant. (Note: If the bridge does not allow an outgoing dial, this operation is blocked.) When the participant answers, they are prompted for confirmation. On confirmation, the participant is joined to the conference.
Get the Call Me Now Link for a Conference
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at ucx.telepacific.com.
- Click Meet-Me Conferencing on the left menu.
- On the Meet-Me Conferencing page, click Conferences.
- On the Meet-Me Conferences page, locate the conference you want to get the link for. Click the Edit link for that conference.
- The Meet-Me Conference Modify page opens. The Call Me Now Link is in the Conference Access section near the bottom of the page.