Managed Services Router (MSR) with UCx | Self Installation Guide
- Match the phone with the user who will receive that phone, according to the label on the outside of the box.
- Assemble the phone (connect the stand, handset cable, handset) according to the quick start card in the phone’s box.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your LAN, to the LAN port on your phone.
- If you have a PoE switch (supporting PoE 802.3af), your phone will automatically power on and begin its boot cycle. All TPx provided switches include full PoE 802.3af support.
- If you do not have a PoE switch, connect the phone to AC power, using the appropriate power supply (typically shipped in a separate box).
- If you wish to use a PC behind your phone, you may connect it via an Ethernet cable to the PC port on your phone. Repeat this procedure for each phone you have.
Was this article helpful?