- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at voice.dscicorp.com.
- On the Group home page, click Services on the left-hand menu. On the Group – Services page, click Auto Attendant.
- The Auto Attendant page lists all Auto Attendants currently configured for your group. On this list, locate the Auto Attendant you wish to modify, and click Edit.
- The Profile page for the selected Auto Attendant will open. Click the Profile link.
- The Auto Attendant Modify page is displayed.
- To change any of the Basic Information, modify the appropriate field(s) and select OK. To exit without making any changes, select Cancel.
|Auto Attendant Type||Assigned by TPx.|
|Auto Attendant ID||Assigned by TPx.|
|Name||Name of this Auto Attendant, for your reference.|
|Calling Line ID Last Name
Calling Line ID First Name
|Combined, these fields create the name that will appear on the outbound caller ID.|
|Department||The department the Auto Attendant is associated with, if Departmental Billing is in use.|
|Language||The language in which service-specific messages are played during calls to the Auto Attendant. The default is English.|
|Time Zone||The applicable time zone for the Auto Attendant.|
|Network Class of Service||Defaults to None.|
|Enable video support||Determines whether video announcements may be played for this Auto Attendant.|
|Scope of Extension Dialing||Determines whether extension dialing applies across the department, group, or enterprise (if your group is part of an enterprise) of the Auto Attendant.|
|Scope of Name Dialing||Determines whether name dialing applies across the department, group, or enterprise (if your group is part of an enterprise) of the Auto Attendant.|
|Name Dialing Entries||Defines how a caller should enter the name of the person they want to reach:
|Transfer to the operator after…||Provide the initial menu inactivity delay allowed (in seconds) until the user is transferred to the Operator.|