Add New Users
If a user is not already a Call Center Supervisor or Call Center Agent, you will need to contact TPx to apply this change. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Submit your request through the Dash Customer Web Portal. Use the Request function and select A change to an existing service.
- Call Customer Care at 888-322-6553 (hours of operation: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday).
Confirm Existing Users
To ensure that your call center is staffed with the correct personnel, follow these steps:
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal (voice.dscicorp.com) as a Group Administrator.
- Navigate to the Group – Call Center menu, locate the call center, and click the Edit link on that line.
- Select Agents and confirm that the correct users are added as agents.
- Select Supervisors and confirm that the correct users are added as supervisors.
You may need to assign additional services to Call Center users through the UCx Web Portal (voice.dscicorp.com):
|Function in Call Center Client||Services Required|
|Access Outlook contacts and/or LDAP contacts (Premium call centers)||Outlook Integration, LDAP Integration|
|Access speed dial contacts||Speed Dial 8 and/or Speed Dial 100|
|View call logs and calls from Call History||Basic Call Logs or Enhanced Call Logs|
|Record calls||Call Recording (service license)|
|Instant Messaging & Presence (IM&P)||Integrated IM&P or Third-Party IM&P|
|Other services integrated with Call Center||Barge-In, Call Forwarding Always, Call Waiting, Do Not Disturb, Silent Monitoring|