TPx Announces Install Guarantee as Part of its Best-in-Class Partner Experience
LOS ANGELES and LAS VEGAS – April 17, 2018 – TPx, the premier managed services provider, today introduced an Install Guarantee for its sales partners as part of a commitment to delivering a Best-in-Class customer and partner experience. The program guarantees that for all sales through August 31, 2018, TPx will meet or exceed customer-negotiated due dates for installations or pay a $500 penalty to the partner. (Terms and conditions apply.*)
“At TPx, we understand that our partners are trusting us with their hard-won customer relationships with every order and installation,” said Jim Delis, Senior Vice President, National Channel Development for TPx. “We’ve always taken that responsibility seriously. Now, we guarantee it.”
In the interest of transparency, TPx is sharing the customer performance ratings with its sales partners in a monthly report card.
“We’ve asked our customers to give us a grade after every installation,” said Russ Shipley, Executive Vice President of Wholesale, Engineering and Operations at TPx. “Our goal is to achieve all A’s on our report cards.”
“With these improvements, TPx is even more competitive than ever as a provider of UCaaS, managed IT and connectivity services,” said Delis. “We know you’ll be pleased with the experience that your customers will have when they choose TPx services.”
The channel is choosing TPx’s over-the-top solutions like UCx as productivity tools for their clients. “We appreciate our partners for sending us an ever-increasing volume of orders for our UCx solution,” Delis added.
TPx offers a Partner Program that’s Best-in-Class – not only on paper, but in practice. It includes:
- Top-down channel commitment, with support for a channel-first strategy for the company’s national expansion
- Coast-to-coast channel coverage, with regional channel managers backed by channel sales coordinators and our Agent Help Desk
- First-rate partner onboarding and award-winning product and sales training
- Exclusive partner provisioning team dedicated to processing services orders, installations and escalations for our sales partners and their clients
- Dedicated solutions architects to design solutions and solutions evangelists to position our joint solutions as part of customers’ digital transformations
- Customer satisfaction metrics that are shared with partners on a monthly basis to hold us to a high standard
- Many ways to engage with us as a direct partner, a subagent or referral partner.
TPx is a Signature Sponsor of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 17-20, 2018, at the Venetian & Sands Expo in Las Vegas. Visit the TPx Channel Team at Booth #5021.
*For full terms and conditions, contact your channel manager.
About TPx Communications
TPx Communications is the premier managed services provider, redefining the way enterprises grow, compete and communicate. TPx’s unified communications, managed IT services, continuity and connectivity solutions all work together to “reach a higher state of connectedness” – with customers, employees, clients, suppliers, locations, applications and more. TPx can provide guaranteed performance wherever there’s a broadband connection, erasing the limitations of geography, incumbent providers and capital expenditure. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with major locations across the country, TPx has delivered more than 15 years of consecutive revenue growth, driven by a DNA of obsessive customer service and being a trusted advisor to its customers. For more information, go to www.tpx.com.