LOS ANGELES – February 28, 2018 – TPx, the premier national managed services carrier, is pleased to announce its top-performing sales partners for 2017. Honorees were selected based on new billed revenue for the year. In ranked order, they include:
- Sandler Partners
- Intelisys Inc.
- Bridgepointe Technologies
- NXTSYS Consulting
- Telecom Brokers
- Blue Front Technology Group
- PSI Networks
- Top Speed Data Communications
- Network Consulting Group
The first seven companies also are President’s Club winners. Their representatives will be treated to a weekend getaway at the extraordinary Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City, Utah, on March 8-11. The venue is a Forbes Five-Star resort that many travel critics consider to be the world’s best ski hotel.
“All of our top-performing partners played a significant role in making 2017 a remarkable year for TPx and we truly appreciate their dedication and hard work,” said Ken Bisnoff, Senior Vice President of Strategic Opportunities at TPx. “Our seven President’s Club winners made especially large contributions to our growth and success as we expanded nationwide, and we’re looking forward to celebrating their achievements in Park City.”
TPx has invested considerably in national channel growth, bringing on and promoting several seasoned channel executives, hiring more than two dozen new channel managers and creating an exclusive service provisioning team for agent partners. President’s Club honorees applaud these investments, along with TPx’s aggressive approach in UC, managed security and managed services.
- “TPx made a dramatic transformation to a managed services carrier and the reason they have been successful and will continue to succeed is simple: it’s the people,” said Dave Wallace, President of Dallas-based NXTSYS. “We can count on them to act with integrity, work tirelessly to make our agents and customers happy, and innovate with new and relevant products. Their commitment to building enduring relationships with NXTSYS, our agents and customers makes the success we achieve together fun and profitable along the way, too. We are thrilled to be part of their team.”
- “It’s been a great pleasure witnessing TPx’s progression and expansion in the marketplace,” said Mike McKenney, Vice President – Supplier Sales at Intelisys. “2017 marked their first year as an Intelisys Diamond Supplier Partner, and we are honored to be named a 2017 TPx President’s Club winner.”
- “TPx is one of our longest running partners and supporters,” said Brian Miller, Co-founder of Bridgepointe Technologies. “We are excited to celebrate another great year and look forward to the one ahead.”
TPx already is logging new wins with its sales partners in 2018. Next year’s President’s Club honorees will enjoy a vacation at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica.
About TPx Communications
TPx Communications is a new kind of managed services provider – the premier national managed services carrier. TPx is redefining the way enterprises grow, compete and communicate. TPx’s Unified Communications, Managed IT services, continuity and connectivity solutions all work together to “reach a higher state of connectedness” – with customers, employees, clients, suppliers, locations, applications and more. We can provide guaranteed performance wherever there’s a broadband connection, erasing the limitations of geography, incumbent providers and capital expenditure. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with major locations across the country, TPx has delivered 15 years of consecutive quarter-over-quarter growth, driven by a DNA of obsessive customer service and word-of-mouth referral. For more information, go to www.tpx.com.