UCx for Desktop is a Unified Communications application providing a full suite of features, including:
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- Voice and Video Calling (VoIP and desk phone)
- Screen Sharing
- Collaboration Rooms
- Call Settings
Download the UCx client:
Login requires UCx Complete, UCx Agent Standard, or UCx Agent Premium user bundle.
Need help with UCx? Visit the TPx Support Center for the User Guides
System requirements are as follows on native Desktop:
· Operating system: Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10 (Classical view only).
· The installation footprint is approximately 125 megabytes (MB) on Mac OS and 215 MB on Windows.
· For voice calls, a sound card, speakers, and a microphone or a headset are required.
· For video calls, a web cam is required.
Minimum system requirements for respective operating systems need to be fulfilled, with the following additions:
· A minimum of 2 GB random access memory (RAM) is required.
· A minimum 1.5 GHz CPU is recommended. A dual core CPU is recommended for video calls at a minimum.
For high definition (HD) video, the following is recommended:
· HD camera
· HD resolution support in display
· Quad Core x86 or equivalent at a minimum
· 4 GB RAM
VDI environments are not supported.