Call Forwarding No Answer allows you to forward all your incoming calls to a different phone number when you do not answer your phone.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Incoming Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Incoming Calls page, click the Call Forwarding No Answer link in the Basic column.
- The Call Forwarding No Answer page opens.
- Click On to enable this feature, or Off to disable the feature. When set to On, calls will be sent to the number you have designated in the Calls Forward to field.
- Enter a phone number to which your calls will be forwarded. If forwarding to an internal number (such as another phone, hunt group, or auto attendant), enter the extension only. If forwarding outside the group, enter the 10-digit telephone number (a ‘1’ before the number is not required).
- Select the number of rings before calls are forwarded.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes.