Do Not Disturb sends all calls directly to your voicemail without ringing your phone.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Incoming Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Incoming Calls page, click the Do Not Disturb link in the Basic column.
- The Do Not Disturb page opens.
- Do Not Disturb defaults to Off. If you would like to activate this service, click On.
- Select whether to play a ring reminder. When this option is enabled, your phone will ring briefly (about half a second) for each inbound call.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or click Cancel to exit without saving.