Voice Portal Calling allows you to make calls from any other phone as if it were your desk phone. Once you have dialed in to the Voice Portal and authenticated yourself, select the Make Call menu option and enter the destination digits.
To enable or disable Voice Portal Calling:
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Messaging on the left-hand menu.
- On the Messaging page, click the Voice Portal Calling link in the Advanced column.
- The Voice Portal Calling page opens.
- Click On to enable, or Off to disable.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.