- All TPx customers are welcome to access Dash. New customers will be invited when a quote is sold. They will receive an email from the Dash system, containing their login ID and a link to set a password.
- If you do not have a Dash account and feel you need one, please see your company’s Dash superuser to request an account.
- Or go to http://dash.tpx.com and click Register on Dash login page.
- Fill in the form and click Submit.
- The username must be a unique email address.
- If a single contact is associated to more than one customer in the TPx system (and they need to access each of them in Dash), they will need a unique email address for each Dash account.
- Alternatively, customers can pursue transfer of ownership to combine multiple customer records into a single customer record. Multiple accounts will be associated to a single Dash login account – see TPx Customer Care for details.
- Your request will be processed and vetted by your Accounts Superuser.
Was this article helpful?