Call Forwarding Always redirects all of your incoming calls to another number.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Incoming Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Incoming Calls page, click the Call Forwarding Always link in the Basic column.
- The Call Forwarding Always page opens.
- Click On to enable this feature, or Off to disable the feature. When set to On, all calls will be sent to the number you have designated in the Calls Forward to field.
- Enter a phone number to which your calls will be forwarded. If forwarding to an internal number (such as another phone, hunt group, or auto attendant), enter the extension only. If forwarding outside the group, enter the 10-digit telephone number (a ‘1’ before the number is not required).
- (Optional) If desired, check Play Ring Reminder when a call is forwarded. When this option is enabled, your phone will ring briefly (about half a second) for each inbound call.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes.