Automatic Callback notifies you when a busy line within your group becomes available. A distinctive ring will be used to notify you when that user is available.
- Log in to ucx.telepacific.com.
- Click Outgoing Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Outgoing Calls page, click the Automatic Callback link in the Basic column.
- The Automatic Callback page opens.
- The default for this service is Off. To enable this service, click On.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.