Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking allows you to block your number from being shown when calling other numbers. Members of your group can still see your number when you call them. You can turn this service on or off for all calls, as well as selectively turn it on or off using a feature access code.
To configure this service:
- Log in to ucx.telepacific.com.
- Click Outgoing Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Outgoing Calls page, click the Line ID Blocking link in the Basic column.
- The Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking page opens.
- The default for this service is Off. When it is off, your name and phone number are shown to the people you call. To enable this service, click On. When it is on, your name and number are concealed from the people you call.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.