Hoteling Host allows you to designate yourself as a host user. A Hoteling Guest can associate to you as the host user and use your device with their service profile. If an association limit is not enforced, the Guest user is allowed to associate with your device indefinitely.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Call Control on the left-hand menu.
- On the Call Control page, click the Hoteling Host link in the Advanced column.
- The Hoteling Host page opens.
- Set Hoteling Host to On or Off. When this service is on, your phone can be used as a Hoteling Host. When this service is turned off, your phone cannot be used as a Hoteling Host.
If the association limit is not enforced, the Guest user is allowed to associate with the Host device indefinitely. If the association limit is enforced, the Enforce Association Limit is displayed beside the checkmark (for example, 24 Hours). The Enforce Association Limit can only be modified by administrators.
If someone is currently using your device as a Hoteling Guest, information on that user is displayed in the Associated Guest area.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.