Send and receive faxes in the cloud with Virtual Fax.
Like many other IT services, faxing made the jump to the cloud long ago – giving businesses the power to send fax to email, specify routing methods, and overcome compliance issues. The problem is that most of those “fax as a service” solutions are quite basic, built to address the needs of individual users or small home offices.
TPx’s Virtual Fax service delivers enterprise-grade faxing in the cloud, including both inbound and outbound faxing. Virtual Fax will enable you to adapt your aging fax infrastructure to today’s work environment, where secure document transfers and remote working are the norm rather than the exception.
Virtual Fax Services
- Receive inbound faxes to email or web client
- View and search inbound fax history
- Search PDFs of received faxes via OCR (optical character recognition)
- Fax multiple file attachments through email or web portal; supports all major file types
- Faxing to multiple recipients
- Scheduled faxing and auto retry attempts
- Fax notifications (successful and failed)
- View and search outbound fax history
- View outgoing fax queue
- Use toll-free numbers or local numbers
- Powerful reporting and tracking; audit trail of all fax activity
- View and manage outgoing fax queue for all users
- Create and manage phone books to store commonly-used numbers
- Designate other users to manage your faxes for you
Benefits to Your Business
Send and receive faxes from anywhere, over any Internet connection. Simply log in to our web portal or send your fax as an email.
Learn More About Virtual Fax
Contact us to schedule an interactive demo.