Managed Microsoft 365 Business
With Managed Microsoft 365 Business from TPx, you get all the collaboration tools you and your employees depend on, with the peace of mind that comes from 24/7 award-winning support.
Benefits of Managed Microsoft 365
Why Microsoft 365 Business from TPx
Customers Trust Managed Microsoft 365 from TPx
Visual Edge Technology
"Our experience with TPx has been wonderful so far. The people there know their stuff and take good care of their customers. For these reasons, I have decided to migrate several other of our operating companies to O365 through TPx."
John Sedlak, IT Director
Who Needs Managed Microsoft 365 Services
Companies that want a modern cloud-based approach to IT services, security, 24/7 support, disaster recovery, and management at an affordable price.
IT managers that want to offload the implementation and technical support of the Microsoft 365 application, so they can focus on other business projects.
Businesses looking to streamline costs that do not have the funds to hire full-time dedicated professionals for managed Microsoft 365.
Enhance your Microsoft 365 with Managed IDR
With just one click on an Outlook plug-in, your staff can easily report suspicious emails to quickly determine if they are safe or malicious.
Managed Microsoft 365 from TPx: How You Get Things Done
TPx delivers Microsoft 365 as a managed service. We help you maximize your investment in Microsoft 365 by working with you to assess your unique requirements, design the right Microsoft solution for your business, efficiently implement service, provide expert ongoing support, and optimize your experience.
"*" indicates required fields
Get your fast, no-obligation quote now
Chat with our Microsoft 365 Experts
Managed Microsoft 365 Datasheet
Frequently Asked Questions
Implementing, maintaining, and maximizing the latest Microsoft 365 features and updates can seem like a full-time job for your IT team. Let our certified IT experts manage everything from upgrades and technical integrations to security and compliance. We will manage your Microsoft 365 environments efficiently, so you can maximize your return on investment and save money in the long run.
TPx will configure your Microsoft 365 business environment according to our recommended practices. This ensures that it is built right and that you maximize your ability to leverage this powerful platform to improve employee productivity.
Microsoft 365 contains many built-in security enhancements and tools. TPx will configure and manage these per recommended practices and individual customer requirements.
Reduced Administration Costs
TPx is one partner to handle all your Microsoft 365 business needs, from billing management to technical support. Reduce the amount of administrative time your team needs to spend managing this complex environment with our managed Microsoft 365 business service.
A Seamless Transition
Our engineers have performed hundreds of migrations for customers of all sizes. Leveraging our proven migration process, your organization will benefit from a smooth and efficient transition to the Microsoft 365 business platform.
Enhanced Disaster Recovery
Local backup with automatic replication to a secure cloud is the best of both worlds. Get more than just one server back up and running; virtualize your entire infrastructure with the click of a few buttons. Combine local and cloud infrastructure to boot an entire office on the local device or hybrid via the TPx secure cloud and be back up and running as fast as the images can boot. Once the crisis is past, TPx makes it easy to get back to normal operations.
TPx delivers Microsoft 365 as a managed service.
- Review your collaboration, productivity, and security requirements
- Evaluate available Microsoft 365 license options
- Determine the most appropriate Microsoft 365 licenses
- Plan the optimal service configuration to maximize collaboration, productivity and security
- Develop and document the implementation and migration plan
- Create new Microsoft 365 Tenant and apply new licensing
- Transfer/Update existing Microsoft licensing and perform a tenant Health Check
- Configure Microsoft 365 tenant and application settings
- Migrate existing users and data
- Implement group permissions, policies, and security settings
- License billing management
- Technical support management, with escalation to Microsoft for Platform issues
- User administration — moves/adds/changes of users, mailboxes, groups, distribution lists
- Managed Cloud Backup — unlimited cloud backup for Exchange, OneDrive/SharePoint and Teams
- Manage multi-factor authentication
- Manage mail flow and security rules
- Manage policy and alert settings
To learn more about features and packages, please download this datasheet.