Security Advisory Services
Need to amp up your online security but don’t know where to start? The cybersecurity experts at TPx can help. We offer comprehensive security consulting services that can help improve your security posture and protect your business.
Wherever your business goes, whoever it works with, you need a cybersecurity plan that covers it all.
At TPx, we understand your challenges and we will work with you to create a customized cybersecurity strategy and solution specific to your business. TPx consultants are subject matter experts in their field and thought leaders in the security industry. All of our offerings are based on best practices derived from information security standards (CISSP Domains, NIST, ISO 27000 series, etc.) and our extensive experience deploying, architecting, operating and securing environments nationwide. We offer 5 key advisory services.
Don’t become another statistic.
Protect yourself against the threat of cyberattacks.
Cybersecurity Gap Assessment
Network Vulnerability & Penetration Scanning
Regular Vulnerability and Penetration Scanning are two of the best tools you can use to understand where your weaknesses are and how likely it is that a hacker will be able to exploit them. The Vulnerability Scan evaluates devices that are connected to the network for the purpose of identifying vulnerabilities that may be present on those devices due to open ports, exposed services, lack of current patches, etc. The Penetration Scan shows how exploiting a vulnerability could result in a significant impact on the environment.
Network Security Assessment
Wireless Security Assessment
Ransomware Readiness Assessment
TPx’s Ransomware Readiness Assessment (RRA) is founded on industry standards developed by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). This assessment focuses on the aspects of cybersecurity that have the highest value in defending your organization against ransomware attacks. As a subset of TPx’s full-blown Security Program Gap Assessment, the RRA provides a cost-effective way for small and medium businesses to understand the risk of ransomware to their organization.
Customized Security Advisory Services
Get Started and Protect Your Business
TPx’s vulnerability assessment evaluates your organization’s current exposure to threats. With methodology founded on best practices and industry standards such as ISO 27001, CIS Top Twenty, our knowledgeable security advisors will provide a comprehensive security assessment designed to help improve your security posture and limit future exposure. The assessment will be divided into two components:
The TPx Difference
Listening is at the heart of our security advisory services approach. Understanding your challenges and working with you to solve them is what we do best. Ready to get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Security Advisory Services provide your company a cost-effective way for you to understand your business’s vulnerabilities, identify gaps in your business’s cybersecurity and define a strategy to make sure your business is secure.
- Cybersecurity Gap Assessment: Designed to assess an organization’s security maturity and prioritize the mitigation of their security risks.
- Network Vulnerability & Penetration Scanning: Designed to evaluate an organization’s current exposure to threats through vulnerability and penetration scans and also its ability to limit future exposure through an effective vulnerability management program.
- Network Security Assessment: Designed to evaluate the security posture and functional capabilities of an organization’s environment and its ability to transmit and safeguard the organization’s critical data.
- Wireless Security Assessment: Designed to evaluate an organization’s wireless infrastructure and configuration, security posture and functional capabilities.
- Ransomware Readiness Assessment: Designed to provide an in-depth review of a customer’s readiness in responding to a ransomware attack.
If you are like many SMB’s, you are lacking in-house IT resources or in need of additional capabilities. This is where TPx’s Security Advisory Services fits in – helping your business gain the insights you need to protect your data, manage risks and focus on your business.