You can configure your Auto Attendant with different call routing options during normal business hours, after-hours, and holidays.
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at voice.dscicorp.com.
- On the Group home page, click Services on the left-hand menu. On the Group – Services page, click Auto Attendant.
- The Auto Attendant page lists all Auto Attendants currently configured for your group. On this list, locate the Auto Attendant you wish to modify, and click Edit.
- The Profile page for the selected Auto Attendant will open. On the left-hand Options menu, click Menus.
- Select one of the following options: Business Hours Menu, After Hours Menu, or Holiday Menu.
- Complete the menu options for the selected dialing menu. The table below provides more details. You can also refer to our Auto Attendant Quick Reference Guide for sample menu configurations.
- To save your changes, click Apply or OK. To exit without saving, select another page or click Cancel.
|Greeting||Default Greeting plays a generic system recording which does not identify your company by name.Personal Greeting plays a custom audio or video message. The drop-down lists include the announcements loaded in your Announcement Repository. A custom greeting must be added to your Announcement Repository before you can use it here.|
|Enable first-level extension dialing||Enabling this option allows the caller to dial an extension immediately without selecting a menu option first.|
|Key||List of the keys on a telephone keypad which callers will select.|
|Description||Description of the menu option (optional and for your reference).|
|Action Data||When you select an Action requiring additional information, the fields for entering that information automatically appear in this column.If an Action transfers a call, you must specify a number. Phone numbers may include Feature Access Code prefixes (*##) to activate the following features: Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking per Call, Calling Line ID Delivery Allowing per Call, Direct Voice Mail Transfer, Speed Codes (8 or 100), or Diversion Inhibitor.
If the selected Action is Transfer to submenu, note that the list of submenus will be empty if you have not created any submenus. Refer to View, Add, and Modify Auto Attendant Submenus for details.