TPx’s Mobile Identity app enables you to place and receive calls over your existing cellular service while using your SmartVoice phone number. You can dial and manage calls from your personal smartphone just as you would from your office desk phone, including tracking calls, picking up business voicemail, managing call settings, and more.
Mobile Identity can be installed on iPhone and Android devices, and is available as a free download through their app stores.
Once the Mobile Identity app is installed, you can perform the following functions:
- Place and receive voice calls on your smartphone using your business identity
- Access your call history for all call activity linked to your SmartVoice number
- Search your SmartVoice Enterprise Directory and Outlook contacts; tap on a contact in search results to start a call
- Manage assigned features such as Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb, Caller ID Blocking, BroadWorks Anywhere, Simultaneous Ring, and Sequential Ring
- Call your voice mail by dialing your business line number or extension