The first step in the service relationship is Onboarding. The Onboarding Engagement is a one-time project that includes the start-up activities necessary to ensure that the IDR solution is properly implemented and configured, and that you can achieve maximum value for your investment.
It is our goal to deliver a frictionless customer experience for you during the onboarding process. As part of this you will be assigned a dedicated Managed Service Delivery Specialist. This individual will be a single point of contact to manage the onboarding process and coordinate the other TPx experts that are part of your onboarding team. In addition, TPX will create a “Runbook” that will house all important documentation regarding your service and systems. This Runbook will be maintained as your systems and/or service changes over time.
Service Onboarding includes the following major tasks / milestones:
- Engineering resource request
- Your dedicated Managed Service Delivery Specialist will request and schedule an Engineering resource to lead the technical onboarding process
- Welcome / Kickoff Call
- Your dedicated Managed Service Deliver Specialist will schedule the initial welcome call
- Contracted services and qty will be reviewed
- General project timelines, activities, and responsibilities will be discussed and confirmed
- Office 365 setup and configuration process will be discussed.
- IDR Portal configuration will be discussed
- The customer Runbook will be updated
- Technical Call
- Your dedicated Managed Service Delivery Specialist will schedule the technical call
- TPx Implementation Engineer will review the project Scope of Work
- Confirm all order details
- Review technical configuration options
- Verify system prerequisites are understood
- Office 365 Configuration support
- TPx will provide TPx Managed IDR Customer Self Service Guide, and remote support for the customer to environment for IDR.
- If customer has MSx Managed Office 365 Service from TPx, TPx will complete the Office 365 configuration on behalf of the customer.
- IDR Portal configuration
- Configure the IDR portal to TPx recommended Practice.
- Validate functionality of the solution through the entire workflow.
- Support Handoff
- Onboarding project completion will be confirmed
- Your dedicated Managed Service delivery Specialist will schedule a closing call
- Self help guidance for the user experience and IDR Portal Administration will be provided to the customer along with guidance on how to interact with support.
- At this point the support relationship will be handed off from our Onboarding Team to our support team.
- The TPx support representative will review final runbook details and services
- Support active confirmation email sent to the customer.
Service Onboarding generally takes about 25 business days to complete. Onboarding can be expedited as needed for an additional fee.