Two-Stage Dialing enables you to use certain UCx/iPBX features, such as Speed Dial and Account/Authorization Codes, from your mobile phone or PSTN land line. When this service is on, you are prompted for additional digits when you receive a call on your phone number.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Outgoing Calls on the left-hand menu.
- On the Outgoing Calls page, click the Two-Stage Dialing link in the Advanced column.
- The Two-Stage Dialing page opens.
- The default for this service is Off. To enable this service, click On.
- If desired, check the Allow activation with any user address box. When it is unchecked, dialing your phone number does not trigger Two-Stage Dialing.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.