Call Forwarding allows you to redirect incoming calls to another number you specify, such as your mobile phone or a colleague’s extension.
On the Incoming Calls page of the UCx Web Portal, you’ll notice that there are several different types of Call Forwarding to choose from. Here’s what they do:
- Call Forwarding Always forwards ALL inbound calls.
- Call Forwarding Busy forwards calls when you’re already on another call.
- Call Forwarding No Answer forwards calls you do not answer.
- Call Forwarding Not Reachable forwards calls when your phone is not accessible, such as during a power loss.
- Call Forwarding Selective forwards calls from certain numbers that you specify.