- Log in to the UCx Web Portal.
- On the Group home page, click Services on the left-hand menu. On the Group – Services page, click Auto Attendant.
- The Auto Attendant page lists all Auto Attendants currently configured for your group. On this list, locate the Auto Attendant you wish to activate or deactivate.
- To activate the Auto Attendant, check the Active box and select OK or Apply. To exit without saving, select another page or click Cancel. A checkmark in the Active box indicates the Auto Attendant is active and accessible.
- To deactivate the Auto Attendant, uncheck the Active box and select OK or Apply. To exit without saving, select another page or click Cancel. Once deactivated, the Auto Attendant is unreachable.
TPx Support Center
Activate or Deactivate an Existing Auto Attendant
Should recent cyber-attack affecting on-premise Microsoft Exchange worry you?
Cybersecurity in a Finance Industry: Five Things to Know
5 Ways the Pandemic Changed Cybersecurity in Healthcare
Connecting Through Every Season
TPx Expands Its Security and Compliance Commitment to Customers by Becoming PCI Compliant