The CommPilot Call Manager offers users access to your organization’s directory. As an admin, you can configure how the CommPilot Call Manager displays to users.
- Log in to voice.dscicorp.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Services on the left menu.
- On the Services page, click CommPilot Call Manager in the Basic column.
- On the CommPilot Call Manager page, select from one of the following Directory Configuration options:
Option What does this do? Display Group/Enterprise Directory (Default) Under the GROUP or ENTERPRISE tab, this allows users to view the contents of the group or enterprise directory, list the contents of department and web directories, and search for individual names. Hide Group/Enterprise Directory Does not display the GROUP or ENTERPRISE tab. Display Limited Group/Enterprise Directory (search only) Under the GROUP or ENTERPRISE tab, this only allows users to search for individual names.
For enterprises of over 250 users, we recommend selecting this option for best performance of the CommPilot Call Manager.
- Click OK or Apply to save your changes, or click Cancel to exit without saving.