From the Settings – Messaging page, you can specify the mail client to use for sending e-mail messages.
From the drop-down list, select the mail client to use for e-mails.
If you selected the custom SMTP server option, you also need to configure the following options:
- Display Name – The name that is displayed in the From field.
- Reply-to Address – The address where reply messages can be sent.
- Default Subject – The subject that appears when the user generates an e-mail message in Receptionist.
- SMTP Host – The IP address of the SMTP host.
- SMTP Port – The port of the SMTP host.
- Mail Template – The mail template to use.
- Outgoing SMTP Server Requires Authentication – When this option is set, authentication is required to send e-mails.
- Username – The user’s username.
- Password – The user’s password.