Distribution Lists allow you to create lists of numbers to send voice messages in bulk. These distribution lists are used in your voice portal when composing a new message and when replying to or forwarding existing messages.
You can configure up to 15 distribution lists. The distribution lists are numbered from 0 to 14, with each number corresponding to the key that you must use in the voice portal to use a given list.
Configure a Distribution List
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at voice.dscicorp.com.
- Click Messaging on the left-hand menu.
- On the Messaging page, click the Distribution Lists link in the Basic column.
- The Distribution Lists page opens.
- Select a distribution list by clicking on one of the Distribution List Numbers tabs (0 through 14). Each list can be configured independently.
- Add a Description for the Distribution List.
- Enter a phone number and click Add. To add additional entries, enter another phone number and click Add.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or Cancel to exit without saving.
Delete a Number from a Distribution List
- On the Distribution Lists page, click on the tab of the list.
- Check the Delete box next to the entry to delete.
- Click Delete.