You can choose from two sign-in methods. Your login credentials are the same for both.
When you sign in, your presence state is set to Available.
Sign In from a Web Browser
- Visit https://receptionist.dsci-net.com
- Enter your user ID and password. If you do not know your user ID or password, contact your company administrator.
- (Optional, but recommended) Check Stay signed in to automatically connect and sign in whenever a network connection is detected. When this option is disabled, the client will sign you out if the connection is lost.
- (Optional) To change the language, click Additional options and select a new language from the Language drop-down list.
- Click Sign In. The Receptionist client starts.
Refer to Software Requirements for a list of supported web browsers.
Sign In from UCx Web Portal
- Log in to the UCx Web Portal at voice.dscicorp.com. If you do not know your user ID or password, contact your company administrator.
- From the Launch drop-down list in the top right-hand corner, select iPBX Receptionist.
- The Receptionist client starts.
- Click Sign Out in the upper right corner.
- A message appears asking if you would like to save your current workspace. Click Yes if you’d like to keep the same setup for the next time you log in.