The UCx Web Portal (ucx.telepacific.com) empowers you to manage services and features for groups and individual users within your organization.
As the group administrator, you are responsible for provisioning services to the group or individuals, resetting passwords, customizing calling restrictions, and changing the parameters of specific services for the group or individual users (such as Voice Messaging, Calling Plans, Auto Attendant, and Hunt Groups). You also have the option to manage individual users’ services.
- Visit ucx.telepacific.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, or if your password has expired, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
Change Your Password After Logging In
- From the Group – Profile home page, click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password.
- Enter a new password in the Reset Password box, then enter it again in the Re-type new password box.
- Click OK or Apply to save changes, or click Cancel to exit the page without saving.
Use the navigation pane on the left side of the screen to select one of the Options. When you click on an option, its menu is displayed on the right side of the screen. Menu items appear as links to related pages.
Help, Home, and Logout links also appear on every page:
- The Help link displays a Help page associated with the current function or page.
- The Home link displays the Home page associated with the role of the current user.
- The Logout link immediately logs the current user out. From the Logout screen, you will have the option to log in again.
The Admin web page provides a cascading system of user types or roles. In the following example, the current user role is Group (group administrator), who is modifying the profile of the user whose ID is [email protected].
You use the location path (shown underneath the TPx logo) to identify your location in the Admin web interface and to display different options and menu pages. In the example above, to display the options and Profile menu page for the group administrator rather than the data for the user, you would click Group in the location path.
You will see the following buttons throughout the portal:
|Button||What does it do?|
|Apply||Saves any changed information on the current page.|
|OK||Saves any changed information on the current page and displays the previous page.|
|Cancel||Cancels the last operation and displays the previous page. The information on the page reverts back to what was last saved.|
|Add||Displays another page which allows you to add an item to the system.|
|Delete||Removes the selected item from the system.|
Search List Pages
On pages with lists of items, you can take the following actions:
- Change the sort order by clicking on a column heading. An arrowhead indicates the current sort order of the items in that column.
- Define search criteria with the input boxes that appear below the columns of data.
- Display other pages (for larger lists) using the First, Last, Previous, and Next links.
Move Items from One Column to Another
On some pages, you’ll need to move items between columns. For example, to assign users to a hunt group, you’d move them from a column of Available Users to a column of Assigned Users as shown below.
The Add > and Add All >> buttons always move items from the left column to the right. Remove < and Remove All << move items from the right column to the left.