The Common Phone List menu allows you to store frequently-called numbers that will be available for all members in the group (such as a security company, company caterer, or company day care center). You can quickly add numbers by importing an existing phone list as a CSV file.
View the Common Phone List
- Log in to ucx.telepacific.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Utilities on the left menu, then click Common Phone List.
- The Common Phone List page opens and displays any existing entries.
Add a Number to the Common Phone List
- On the Common Phone List page, click Add.
- The Common Phone List Add page opens.
- Enter the Name and Phone Number.
- Click OK to save, or Cancel to exit without saving.
Import a CSV File
The CSV file you import must include these two columns: Name and Number. If these column headers are not present, the file cannot be imported. Each line following the column headers should include the name and number of one contact, with each value enclosed in quotation marks and separated by a comma.
Below is a sample of the format required for the import file:
"Jane B Doe","301-555-1231"
"Jane M Doe","301-555-1232"
"Jane W Doe","301-555-1233"
"John B Doe","301-555-1234"
"John D Doe","301-555-1235"
"John Y Doe","301-555-1236"
Once the CSV file is ready:
- On the Common Phone List page, click Import Phone List.
- The Common Phone List Import page opens.
- Click Choose File and browse to the location of the CSV file.
- Click OK or Apply to save, or Cancel to exit without saving.