Within 5 days of your order approval, you’ll be contacted by your TPx Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be your single point of contact to communicate with you and various TPx teams. Their role is to keep all parts of the service implementation project organized, communicated and running according to plan. The following are some key responsibilities:
- Set times and dates for meetings
- Maintain schedule
- Coordinate your service implementation
- Facilitate discussions between you and the Technical Provisioning Specialists.
- Establish mutually agreed upon dates for service delivery
The purpose of this Welcome call is to:
- Confirm you have access to, and get you familiarized with, Dash
- Confirm your account information (name, address, contact information)
- Confirm your services ordered and pricing
- Gather initial details about your location, network and existing services
- Set a tentative installation date
- Schedule appointments with your assigned Technical Delivery Specialists
- Walk through the information you’ll need to gather, prior to your Specialist call, to support your onboarding to TPx
- Provide you the opportunity to ask any questions